Visualisation software for coolcept, coolcept-x, coolcept³, coolcept³-x, StecaGrid 8000+ 3ph, StecaGrid 10000+ 3ph and StecaGrid SEM
Universal and individual
The StecaGrid User software allows system operators to transfer entries from inverter data loggers to a computer and subsequently analyse the data. Inverters store diurnal variation curves, among other data. After 31 days, the oldest data are overwritten with new data. Using the StecaGrid User software, data can be read regularly and stored permanently on a computer.
The StecaGrid User software allows users to read the data of up to 100 inverters via a bus and have the data arranged and presented in a graph. the programme provides a clear overview of diurnal, monthly and annual variation curves both for the entire system and for each individual inverter. Yield data of several inverters can thus be compared. Various presentation options and colour schemes ensure that comparisons are clearly laid out.
The StecaGrid User also presents current measurements on the computer screen. The data that can be called up individually on the inverter‘s display are clearly presented on one StecaGrid User page.
Prepared for the future!
Choosing the "information" menu item, users can read the hardware and software status of the connected inverters. The StecaGrid User software also carries out updates when new, improved software is available or new technical requirements necessitate a software adaptation.
The yield data read from one inverter can be transferred to another inverter using the StecaGrid User software.
As of software version 3.x, StecaGrid User Software offers additional settings, for example to configure the energy manager StecaGrid SEM. The computer connection requires a RS485 USB adapter cable.
Product data sheet
Product pics, technical drawings, etc.
- StecaGrid User product pic · jpg, 300 DPI, high quality · 1.276 MB
- StecaGrid User product pic · jpg, 72 DPI, web quality · 0.437 MB
- StecaGrid User product pic · jpg, 300 DPI, high quality · 1.478 MB
- StecaGrid User product pic · jpg, 72 DPI, web quality · 0.530 MB
- StecaGrid User product pic · jpg, 300 DPI, high quality · 1.287 MB
- StecaGrid User product pic · jpg, 72 DPI, web quality · 0.453 MB
- StecaGrid User product pic · jpg, 300 DPI, high quality · 1.212 MB
- StecaGrid User product pic · jpg, 72 DPI, web quality · 0.420 MB