Steca TR A502 TT
5 inputs, 2 outputs
- For residential and commercial use
- Ideal solution for double-circuit systems
- Extremly low own consumption
- Prepared for worldwide use
The Steca TR A502 TT controller is an ideal solution for all double-circuit systems. It monitors and controls solar thermal systems with up to two differently aligned collector arrays or maximum of two domestic hot water or buffer storage tanks.
The Steca TR A502 TT is also distinguished by the compact casing, which is typical for this series of devices. It can be superbly integrated into solar stations, but of course it can also be installed on walls or top-hat rails. The variable input voltage range allows universal use of the device worldwide.
The solar controller has five inputs for acquisition of temperature and pulse information and two outputs. These can also be used for controlling high-efficiency pumps. The device is equipped with an additional alarm output. The operating states are visualised on an animated, clearly arranged display.
Together with an external pulse encoder, the integrated calorimetry system allows the acquisition of numerical information on the solar yields of the system.
The controller can be used in a wide range of applications and is exceptionally easy to configure and operate: Eleven system configurations are pre-programmed. The inputs and outputs are already defined and you can see what is connected at a glance. Installers only need to set the boundary parameters. The system setting ”0.1” allows free selection of the controller functions to suit the system type and operating requirements. The ability to be mounted on a wall or top-hat rail emphasises the flexible range of uses for the device.
The specially constructed switching power supply in the Steca TR A502 TT, which is used in all controllers of this series, ensures the maximum possible efficiency and economic operation.
The new electronic load control system protects the device from overloading and installation errors. This ensures long-term, safe and reliable operation of the entire solar system.
The Steca TR A502 TT also provides important system monitoring and safety functions. This ensures long-term, safe and reliable operation of the entire solar system. For rapid correction of system malfunctions special error displays are shown.
- Compact, multipart designer casing
- Installation versions: Solar pump stations, wall installation, mounting rails
- Wave packet (Triac) and pulse width modulation (PWM) ensure electronic RPM control
- High level of operational safety through fault diagnosis
- Hours-of-operation logger
- Software update possible
- Daily pump start
- Screw terminals allow universal and rapid installation
- Low power consumption thanks to universal and widerange switched-mode power supply
- Variable input voltage range for worldwide controller deployment
- Electronic overloading control and protection
- Multifunction graphical LC display with backlighting
- Animated representation of the systems and operating states
- Non-verbal menu navigation
- Manual switch for manual, auto, off
- Heat quantity (pulse generator, determination)
- Display showing CO2 savings
- Reduction of stagnation phases
- Active cooling (e.g. to avoid stagnation)
- Holiday (storage tank recooling)
- Circulation (controlled by temperature / time)
- Back-up heating
- Solid fuel boiler
- Storage tank quick charge
- Differential thermostat
- Interval / tube collector
- Display storage tank top
- Alarm output
Product data sheet
- Steca TR A502 TT manual DE · pdf · 3.754 MB
- Steca TR A502 TT manual EN · pdf · 3.717 MB
- Steca TR A502 TT manual ES · pdf · 3.711 MB
- Steca TR A502 TT manual FR · pdf · 3.719 MB
- Steca TR A502 TT manual IT · pdf · 3.700 MB
- Steca TR A502 TT manual CZ · pdf · 3.895 MB
- Steca TR A502 TT manual PL · pdf · 3.917 MB
Product pics, technical drawings, etc.
- Steca TR A502 TT product pic 3D · jpg, 300 DPI, high quality · 1.229 MB
- Steca TR A502 TT product pic 3D · jpg, 72 DPI, web quality · 0.289 MB
- Steca TR A502 TT product pic · jpg, 300 DPI, high quality · 1.989 MB
- Steca TR A502 TT product pic · jpg, 72 DPI, web quality · 0.628 MB
- Steca TR A502 TT product pic drawing · jpg, 300 DPI, high quality · 0.453 MB
- Steca TR A502 TT product pic drawing · jpg, 72 DPI, web quality · 0.243 MB
|TR A502 TT|
115 V AC … 230 V AC, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
|Temperature control class|
|Number of inputs|
4 x temperature (Pt1000), 1 x temperature (Pt1000) or pulse
|Number of outputs|
2 x triac for speed control (R1, R2), max. 250 W (230 V) or PWM control signal for pump speed (PWM R1, PWM R2)
1 x potential-free switching output for the safety extra-low voltage
0 °C … +50 °C
|Degree of protection|
IP 22 / DIN 40050 [without front panel: IP 20]
|Dimensions (X x Y x Z)|
110 x 160 x 51 mm [0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00 inch]
350 g [0.00 oz]