Steca TR A501 T U
5 inputs, 1 output
- For residential and commercial use
- Ideal solution for single-circuit systems
- Extremly low own consumption
- Prepared for worldwide use
The Steca TR A501 T U controller was especially developed as a compact, efficient and universally applicable solar controller and is the ideal solution for all single-circuit systems.
The particularly compact designer casing can be superbly integrated into solar pump stations, but can of course also be installed on walls or top-hat rails.
A specially constructed switched-mode power supply ensures maximum efficiency and economic operation. This reduces own consumption to a minimum and the variable input voltage allows universal use of the device anywhere in the world. The innovative electronic load control technology protects the controller against overloading and installation errors.
The Steca TR A501 T U has a triac output for speed control that can also be used as a 0-10 V output for controlling a high-efficiency pump. The equipment is rounded off by five inputs for recording temperature and pulses.
Together with an external pulse encoder, the integrated calorimetry system allows the acquisition of numerical information on the solar yields of the system.
The clear, graphically animated display provides visualisation of the system and the current operating status. The consistent use of pictograms guarantees easy operation of the controller.
The Steca TR A501 T U controller is especially suitable for monitoring and controlling solar thermal systems with a single collector array or simple solar-heated swimming pools. Alternatively, numerous pre-programmed configurations are provided for individual use in other applications, such as back-up heating, solid fuel boilers, thermostats, differencial thermostats / storage tank reloading, return increases and circulation systems.
The Steca TR A501 T U also provides important system monitoring and safety functions, such as special error displays for rapid correction of system malfunctions. This ensures long-term, safe and reliable operation of the entire solar system.
- Compact, multipart designer casing
- Installation versions: Solar pump stations, wall installation, mounting rails
- Wave packet (Triac) and 1-10 V control signal ensure electronic RPM control
- High level of operational safety through fault diagnosis
- Hours-of-operation logger
- Software update possible
- Daily pump start
- Screw terminals allow universal and rapid installation
- Low power consumption thanks to universal and widerange switched-mode power supply
- Variable input voltage range for worldwide controller deployment
- Electronic overloading control and protection
- Multifunction graphical LC display with backlighting
- Animated representation of the systems and operating states
- Non-verbal menu navigation
- Manual switch for manual, auto, off
- Heat quantity (pulse generator, determination)
- Display showing CO2 savings
- Drain back
- Reduction of stagnation phases
- Holiday (storage tank recooling)
- Storage tank quick charge
- Interval / tube collector
- Display storage tank top
Product data sheet
Product pics, technical drawings, etc.
- Steca TR A501 T U product pic 3D · jpg, 300 DPI, high quality · 1.133 MB
- Steca TR A501 T U product pic 3D · jpg, 72 DPI, web quality · 0.287 MB
- Steca TR A501 T U product pic · jpg, 300 DPI, high quality · 1.214 MB
- Steca TR A501 T U product pic · jpg, 72 DPI, web quality · 0.357 MB
- Steca TR A501 T U product pic drawing · jpg, 300 DPI, high quality · 0.550 MB
- Steca TR A501 T U product pic drawing · jpg, 72 DPI, web quality · 0.291 MB
|TR A501 T U|
115 V AC … 230 V AC, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
0.76 W [0.001 HP]
|Temperature control class|
|Number of inputs|
4 x temperature (Pt1000), 1 x temperature (Pt1000) or pulse
|Number of outputs|
1 x triac for speed control (R1), max. 130 W /0.17 HP (120 V AC) or 0-10 V control signal for pump speed (0-10 V R1) / PWM control signal on request
0 °C [+32 °F] … +50 °C [+122 °F]
|Degree of protection|
IP 22 / DIN 40050 [without front panel: IP 20]
|Dimensions (X x Y x Z)|
110 x 160 x 51 mm [4.33 x 6.30 x 2.01 inch]
300 g [10.58 oz]