Steca TF B202
Domestic hot water controller (compact)
- Auto-adaptive control algorithm
- Maximum efficiency
The Steca TF B202 is a particularly cost-effective fresh water controller for heating drinking water directly and hygienically using the continuous-flow water heating principle, for fresh water stations with ranges of 0-20 l/min, 0-40 l/min and 0-80 l/min.
The new intelligent and self-learning control algorithm developed in the Steca fresh water laboratory allows a highly efficient transfer of energy from the primary buffer to the secondary drinking water circuit and uses a multifunctional Huba Control flow sensor for monitoring the flow rate and temperature. OEM customers have flexible options for integrating alternative analogue flow meters.
The Steca TF B202 demonstrates its versatility by facilitating speed control of both standard glandless pumps and innovative highefficiency pumps. The Steca TF B202 can also control a circulation pump. The controller offers time, temperature or impulse dependent control methods.
Its minimal dimensions make the Steca TF B202 easy to integrate in compact fresh water stations. A specially-designed switching power supply ensures maximum efficiency and economic operation: This reduces own consumption to a minimum. The variable input voltage range allows universal use of the device worldwide. The electronic load control technology provides protection against overloading and installation errors.
In addition to the normal control functions, the Steca TF B202 also takes over important system monitoring and safety functions. This ensures a permanent and safe supply of hygienic drinking water.
Special error displays are shown to allow you to rectify errors rapidly.
- Compact, multipart designer casing
- Installation versions: Fresh water stations, wall installation, mounting rails
- Wave packet (Triac) and pulse width modulation (PWM) ensure electronic RPM control
- High level of operational safety through fault diagnosis
- Hours-of-operation logger
- Screw terminals allow universal and rapid installation
- Low power consumption thanks to universal and widerange switched-mode power supply
- Variable input voltage range for worldwide controller deployment
- Electronic overloading control and protection
- Multifunction graphical LC display with backlighting
- Animated representation of the systems and operating states
- Non-verbal menu navigation
- Manual switch for manual, auto, off
- Circulation (controlled by temperature / time / pulse)
Product data sheet
Product pics, technical drawings, etc.
115 V AC … 230 V AC, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
≤ 1 W (standby)
|Number of inputs|
2 x temperature (Pt1000)
1 x Huba Control flow sensor, type 200 DN10 (temperature / flow rate)
|Number of outputs|
2 x triac for speed control (R1, R2), max. 250 W (230 V)
0 °C … +50 °C
|Degree of protection|
IP 22 / DIN 40050 [without front panel: IP 20]
|Dimensions (X x Y x Z)|
110 x 160 x 51 mm [0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00 inch]
350 g [0.00 oz]