Steca TF B001
Domestic hot water controller (compact)
- Auto-adaptive control algorithm
- Maximum efficiency
Steca TF B001 is a particularly cost-effective domestic hot water controller for heating drinking water directly and hygienically in a continuous-flow water heating principle for fresh water stations with ranges from 0-20 l/min, 0-40 l/min and 0-80 l/min.
In order to minimise the measurement sensor equipment required for efficiency reasons, a new intelligent and self-learning control algorithm was developed at the Steca fresh water laboratories. It permits highly-efficient energy transfer from the primary buffer to the secondary drinking water circuit with just a single multifunctional Grundfos Direct Sensor for measuring flow and temperature. OEM customers have flexible options for integrating alternative analogue flow meters.
The Steca TF B001 demonstrates its versatility by facilitating speed control of both standard glandless pumps and innovative high-efficiency pumps.
Its minimal dimensions make the Steca TF B001 easy to integrate in compact fresh water stations. A specially-designed switching power supply ensures maximum efficiency and economic operation. This is characterised by the extremely low own consumption of the controller. At the same time, the variable input voltage range allows it to be used universally and globally.
Electronic load control technology protects the unit against overloading and installation errors.
In order to guarantee permanent and reliable hygienic drinking water supply, the Steca TF B001 performs important system monitoring and safety functions, in addition to controller operation. Special error displays are shown to allow you to rectify errors rapidly.
- Compact, multipart designer casing
- Installation versions: Fresh water stations, wall installation, mounting rails
- Wave packet (Triac) and pulse width modulation (PWM) ensure electronic RPM control
- High level of operational safety through fault diagnosis
- Hours-of-operation logger
- Screw terminals allow universal and rapid installation
- Low power consumption thanks to universal and widerange switched-mode power supply
- Variable input voltage range for worldwide controller deployment
- Electronic overloading control and protection
- Multifunction graphical LC display with backlighting
- Animated representation of the systems and operating states
- Non-verbal menu navigation
- Manual switch for manual, auto, off
Product data sheet
Product pics, technical drawings, etc.
- Steca TF B001 product pic 3D · jpg, 300 DPI, high quality · 1.243 MB
- Steca TF B001 product pic 3D · jpg, 72 DPI, web quality · 0.294 MB
- Steca TF B001 product pic · jpg, 300 DPI, high quality · 1.986 MB
- Steca TF B001 product pic · jpg, 72 DPI, web quality · 0.626 MB
- Steca TF B001 product pic drawing · jpg, 300 DPI, high quality · 0.448 MB
- Steca TF B001 product pic drawing · jpg, 72 DPI, web quality · 0.246 MB
115 V AC … 230 V AC, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
≤ 1 W (standby)
|Number of inputs|
1 x Grundfos Direct Sensors™ (temperature / flow rate)
|Number of outputs|
1 x triac for speed control (R1), max. 250 W (230 V) or PWM control signal for pump speed (PWM R1)
0 °C … +50 °C
|Degree of protection|
IP 22 / DIN 40050 [without front panel: IP 20]
|Dimensions (X x Y x Z)|
110 x 160 x 51 mm [0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00 inch]
350 g [0.00 oz]