2 inputs, 1 output
The solar thermal controller is used for monitoring and controlling solar thermal systems with one collector array and one storage tank.
Apart from controlling the solar energy system, the controller also performs important system monitoring and safety functions. This controller satisfies all the requirements of a solar thermal system. The system parameters and measured values can be viewed and modified via a 16-digit menu-driven LCD display. The controller has two inputs for temperature measurement and one output for controlling a speed-controlled solar pump. Installation mistakes are avoided from the very beginning through the automatic recognition of the temperature sensors. The components delivered with the controller include a collector temperature sensor and a storage tank temperature sensor in the lower part of the storage tank to allow limiting of the maximum storage tank temperature. Alternatively, the controller can be used for loading a domestic hot water or buffer tank through a solid fuel boiler or multi-fuel burning stove.
- Electronic speed control
- Maximum storage tank temperature
- High level of operational safety through fault diagnosis
- Logging of minimum and maximum temperature values
- Collector overtemperature disconnection
- Hours-of-operation logger
- Spring clamp terminals allow rapid and easy installation
- Text LC display
- Temperature display for storage tank and collector
- Single-language menu navigation, different languages available
- Reduction of stagnation phases