The Stecamat 318 battery charger monitors and controls the charging of up to eight batteries. This charger is available in 12 V and 24 V versions with a rated output of 570 W to 920 W.
Thanks to the processor-controlled charging process with voltage, current and time regulation, your batteries are charged gently and quickly for each of the eight channels. This also allows pre-damaged or deeply discharged batteries to be treated, making a long service life possible with the Stecamat 318. The rotary switch can be used to call up the charging status of each individual battery on the display.
The extensive equipment ensures maximum flexibility in use and solutions customised to your application. This equipment and the easy operation ensure seamless operation.
- IP 54 splash-proof casing
- Optimal for charging batteries with liquid electrolyte and gel / absorbed electrolyte (AGM)
- Suitable for totally discharged batteries
- Constant battery operational readiness through integrated trickle charge
- Charging below the gassing voltage
- The current and voltage values of every battery can be individually accessed
Electronic protection functions
- Protection in the case of wrong or damaged batteries
- Battery overcharge protection
- Charger output protected against short circuits, reverse polarity and overvoltage
- for voltage, current, charged capacity
- for charging (pre-charging) recharging, trickle charging, piping error, battery fault
- Battery selection via rotary switch
- Fault message
- IO card
- Data communication card
- Steca ventilation system in accordance with DIN EN 50272