The Stecamat 2000 battery charger is used to recharge discharged, partially discharged and deeply discharged 12 V lead batteries. Your battery is charged gently and quickly by the processor-controlled charging process. In order to adapt the charging current and the ideal monitoring to the battery to be charged, the Stecamat 2000 battery charger has two buttons for current selection. This also allows pre-damaged or deeply discharged batteries to be treated, making a long service life possible with the Stecamat 2000. LEDs gives you quick information about the charging status.
The Stecamat 2000 charger is suitable for use outdoors with its robust and splash-proof housing. A high ambient temperature range with convection cooling and the simple operation, even when wearing gloves, ensure seamless operation. The extensive equipment and the solutions tailored to your application ensure maximum flexibility in use.
- Half the charging time compared to simple, non-controlled chargers with the same rated current
- Optimal for charging batteries with liquid electrolyte and gel / absorbed electrolyte (AGM)
- Suitable for totally discharged batteries
- Charging below the gassing voltage
- Optimal charging of damaged batteries
- Monitoring and evaluation of the further usability of batteries through log printout
- Individually programmed upon request
Electronic protection functions
- Protection in the case of wrong or damaged batteries
- Battery overcharge protection
- Charger output protected against short circuits, reverse polarity and overvoltage
- Mains grid switch
- Adjustable rated capacity and charge start / stop via 3 buttons