Steca TR A501 T
The Steca TR A501 T solar thermal controller was developed as a particularly efficient and universally applicable solar controller. It is the ideal solution for all 1-circuit systems. The compact design of the housing is not only ideal for integration into solar stations, but also for wall or top-hat rail mounting systems.
A specially designed switched-mode power supply guarantees the greatest possible efficiency and economical operation. Self-consumption is reduced to a minimum. At the same time, the variable input voltage range enables universal and worldwide use. The innovative electronic load control protects the controller against overload and installation errors.
The Steca TR A501 T has a triac output for speed control, which can also be optionally used as a PWM output for controlling a high-efficiency pump. Five inputs for temperature or pulse recording round off the equipment features.
The integrated heat meter enables the solar yields to be recorded with imputed values or with the aid of an external pulse generator. The system and operating states are visualised by the clearly arranged display with graphical animation. The consistent use of pictograms guarantees simple operation.
The Steca TR A501 T controller monitors and controls solar thermal systems with one collector array or simple solar swimming pool systems in particular. Alternatively, numerous pre-programmed and individually usable additional systems are available, such as reheating, solid fuel boiler, thermostat, differential thermostat/storage tank transfer, return increase and circulation.
Important system monitoring and safety functions are also carried out by the Steca TR A501 T – such as special error displays for quickly rectifying faults. This ensures continuous and safe operation of the entire solar system.
- Compact, multipart designer casing
- Installation versions: Solar pump stations, wall installation, mounting rails
- Wave packet (Triac) and pulse width modulation (PWM) ensure electronic RPM control
- High level of operational safety through fault diagnosis
- Hours-of-operation logger
- Software update possible
- Daily pump start
- Screw terminals allow universal and rapid installation
- Low power consumption thanks to universal and widerange switched-mode power supply
- Variable input voltage range for worldwide controller deployment
- Electronic overloading control and protection
- Multifunction graphical LC display with backlighting
- Animated representation of the systems and operating states
- Non-verbal menu navigation
- Manual switch for manual, auto, off
- Heat quantity (pulse generator, determination)
- Display showing CO2 savings
- Reduction of stagnation phases
- Holiday (storage tank recooling)
- Storage tank quick charge
- Interval / tube collector
- Display storage tank top
Product data sheet
Product pics, technical drawings, etc.
|TR A501 T
115 V AC … 230 V AC, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
|Temperature control class
|Number of inputs
4 x temperature (Pt1000), 1 x temperature (Pt1000) or pulse
|Number of outputs
1 x triac for speed control (R1), max. 250 W (230 V) or PWM control signal for pump speed (PWM R1)
0 °C … +50 °C
|Degree of protection
IP 22 / DIN 40050 [without front panel: IP 20]
|Dimensions (X x Y x Z)
110 x 160 x 51 mm [0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00 inch]
300 g [0.00 oz]