If devices such as cassette recorders or radios designed for use with dry batteries are connected to 12 V/24 V batteries, they usually require a lower voltage than is supplied by the system battery.
The Steca Solsum VC adjustable voltage converter can be used to supply these devices. The Solsum VC is also suitable for operating a 12 V unit on a 24 V battery. The maximum output current can be up to 1.5 A. During the development of this transducer, great importance was attached to safety and reliability. Five programmable output voltages allow universal use.
- Wide input voltage range
- Screw terminals allow universal and rapid installation
- Low own consumption
Electronic protection functions
- Overtemperature and overload protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Short circuit protection
- 2 LEDs show operating states
- for operation and polarity
- Configuration by jumpers
- Compliant with European Standards (CE)
- Manufactured according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001